Πέμπτη 21 Μαΐου 2015

George Clooney Reveals His Proposal Story

 George Clooney Reveals His Proposal Story



George Clooney Reveals His Proposal Story

George and Amal Clooney at the 2015 Met Gala.


 On the off chance that there's one thing we think about George Clooney and his new wife, Amal, its that he's totally stricken about her. What we haven't known for some time? His proposition story, which he at long last uncovered in a meeting with Charlie Roseon CBS This Morning on Tuesday.

"It happened before long. I knew decently fast that I needed to spend whatever is left of my existence with Amal," he said. "Yet, you know, I need to say, when I asked her, you know, we had never discussed it. So it was all, there was, you know, there wasn't, care for, 'Hey, possibly we ought to get hitched.' I truly, I dropped it on her."

While at his home one night (with a playlist of his auntie Rosemary's melodies out of sight), the Tomorrowland performer popped the inquiry.

He shared: "At long last, I simply said, "Tune in." You know, I'm 53, at the time, or 52, I think, at the time, and I said, 'You know, I've been on my knee now for around 28 minutes. So I gotta get an answer out of this, 'reason I'm gonna toss a hip out."

Also, well, the rest is history, as the two got married in Venice, Italy, last September.


"I have somebody who I can converse with about anything and somebody who I think more about than I've thought about anyone," said Clooney. "So its truly decent." Aw.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου